• The increasing specialization within the asset management industry entails the multiplication of actors and data exchange between them. It is therefore becoming increasingly necessary to secure these exchanges and to control their costs.
• On the other hand, regulatory changes applicable to investors require a consolidated view of their assets and generate numerous requests for increasingly sophisticated reports.
• Via the standardization of language, our mission is to facilitate the emergence and simplification of solutions for communication between industry players in its main fields: B2B, repositories, transactional hubs, reporting tools, legal or commercial documents...
• Develop and promote a "business dictionary" to clarify the definition of all concepts handled by the actors and to structure their interactions.
• Develop and promote standardized messages corresponding to the functional needs of exchanges between players and relying on the business dictionary.
• Contribute to the development of the management industry by offering tools to improve productivity and competitiveness.
Last Updated on Monday, 02 May 2011 09:48