FundsXML France, in conjunction with the Club AMPERE (Asset Management PErformance & REporting, composed of specialists in financial reporting), has designed a message format a standardized reporting from asset managers to their institutionan clients.
The main features this format are:
- Readability and direct use especially with EXCEL;
- Autodocumentation format (data named with XML tags);
- Easy to handle using standard XML tools (style sheets, html,...) for the production of sheets or tables;
- Computer processing simple;
- Possibility of aggregating data from different sources, facilitating the making of consolidated reports;
- Easy transcription from XML to CSV and vice versa;
- Addition of new data very easy, with no impact on earlier versions;
- Ability to manage reporting in multiple languages.
Documentation of the standard and an example can be downloaded here
Last Updated on Monday, 25 February 2013 13:52